Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pigpen

You have good runs and bad runs in patterns. Its even more bipolar with asthma. Other factors that can affect your run: 1 being a chick(hormones), 2. Being full of lactic acid. 3. Wearing stupid outfits. 4. aging shoes. 5. Not enough sleep. 6. Seasonal allergies in every season. All of which on this day were affecting me.
Today you could look at me wrong and I might cry. It's the 'mones. All that stuff fights me when I run, it wants me to stop and eat chocolate. I say HELL no. But it slows me down, and its screwed up recently I think I may be fortunate soon to get the anmenorrhea that real runners get. Hurry up and make up your mind because the fight that rages in my body is pissing me off. Not to mention the other hormonal side effects coming about recently such as the mustache I must rip off once a month. Trust me it's hot, but i'm a married girl I can't be showing that to all the men, they may get the wrong idea. No beard though....not yet. And I happened to notice how well I am starting to turn my own stomach with my nasty smell. I think its time to switch to dude's deodorant. When I got out of the truck realized it was humid and took of my long sleeves, caught a wiff and almost puked. What the hell all I did was sleep? NASTY. I am pretty sure that's a reason to start trail running, hide in the woods because I stink. I think everyone I past down wind had bitter beer face! I fear the sweating will get worse this summer and no one will want to be my friend.... even my toddler ran to me and let me pick him up then wanted "down" right away. You know when your hubby says "damn you are really smelly", time to change game plans. Hopefully I find something that works. Maybe I should stop chowing spinach and artichoke hummus until then? Amen.
I also wore some new capris, testing them out. Um meh. Not liking them. Standing still they pack it all in, and make me have very strong looking legs like flo jo ( only enormus), but moving they aren't super comfortable. I had to do a pee stop and struggling with them I actually peed down my leg.. Wow now I really smell. Then I stuff myself back in, its not right of course, kinda like trying to put on a wet swimsuit. Underarmour eventually evens out and moves with you, this other off brand just binded me and lumped everywhere. Thank god no chaffe but those capris will be reserved for early short 5 am darkness. So feeling like a dude again I am trying to "adjust things" while smelling terrible. And not to forget wheezing, and snotting everywhere. I'm tired. I wish I could pay for a good nights sleep, I would mortgage my house.
I did 4.5 miles today. in 56 mins. I am super slow. Even dailymile ticker not functioning correcting today. Everyone is bass ackwards.
Avril Lavene, What the Hell?

3 comments:

  1. I think you looked adorable in your black scrubs today! And you do NOT smell stinky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Paula, how cool to meet you? Small world! You guys are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant how cool to meet you !

    ReplyDelete